V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

It's possible to play as "nude Kinzie" and customize her clothes, but without touching anything on head - earrings, hats, glasses, or else head become invisible or transforme into mute created character. This character lost her hair right after first mission and whatever hairstyle I choose in Image as Designed, she still remains almost bald with two swirls in the front and one behind, as if she came directly from Tchernobyl-86. So finally I took Kinzie, cos most of the time you see the character from behind and from below, and it's more pleasant to see this parts of female personage, than male. Though, I almost feel guilty when I see Gat staying lonely in the hall waiting for some action, so probably I'll replay with him.
Oh, and also naked Kinzie doesn't make any comments, to collect them she must wear pants.

Last edited:
It's possible to play as "nude Kinzie" and customize her clothes, but without touching anything on head - earrings, hats, glasses, or else head become invisible or transforme into mute created character. This character lost her hair right after first mission and whatever hairstyle I choose in Image as Designed, she still remains almost bald with two swirls in the front and one behind, as if she came directly from Tchernobyl-86. So finally I took Kinzie, cos most of the time you see the character from behind and from below, and it's more pleasant to see this parts of female personage, than male. Though, I almost feel guilty when I see Gat staying lonely in the hall waiting for some action, so probably I'll replay with him.
Oh, and also naked Kinzie doesn't make any comments, to collect them she must wear pants.
Do you have an example of what that looks like, for reference? Do you have any guide on how to accomplish playing as her modded?

Last edited:
I'm getting "Failed Permissions" and "Network Error" messages when I try to download the second zip file (V6 re-enabled cheats...) Didn't know if the link was still working.

I'm getting "Failed Permissions" and "Network Error" messages when I try to download the second zip file (V6 re-enabled cheats...) Didn't know if the link was still working.
Never mind! I just had to uninstall Bitdefender for a bit.

HI
I've tried this mod and installed the mods by Idol Ninja, where it was specified. Why the program closes when i select Kinzie ?
How to I select my new created character in Image as design ?

Back