Using the More Colors mod

I've installed and extracted the contents of it, but I haven't noticed anything new in my game. It's the only mod I'm using. Can anyone gimme a hand?

You've already said that in the other topic, but is GoS one or a whole bunch of mods, and do I need a specific version? According to Idol Ninja, the Color mod is supposed to work by itself. I'm getting mixed info here.

It absolutely works by itself if you put the files in the right place; i.e. the root of your install. All the new colors are at the end of the color selection table in-game.

GoS is completely modular. You can select whatever mods you want, including just the color one (which would be the same thing as downloading the mod itself.) People usually recommend the GoS compilation to users having trouble since it's easier to use than manually trying to make a bunch of different mods work together. You certainly don't need it though for what you're trying to do.

The next question is do you own the Steam version of SRTT, and where exactly are you putting the files from the mod?

Yes, I own the Steam version. I extracted the contents of the .rar file I got from Hoeward into this location.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third

Back