Using saints row 4 steam workshop mods offline...

I noticed in this game that steam workshop mods do not work without internet, whereas as soon as I go online the mods start working, could anybody please tell me how to use these mods without internet....any help would be appreciated.

I noticed in this game that steam workshop mods do not work without internet, whereas as soon as I go online the mods start working, could anybody please tell me how to use these mods without internet....any help would be appreciated.
Еh,I have never got this problem, do you use offline mode? Sometimes saves don't load maybe in some cases mods don't load too.

There is some workaround. You can go to Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\206420, your mods vpp lie here and move every vpp_pc to Saints row4\mods folder

Еh,I have never got this problem, do you use offline mode? Sometimes saves don't load maybe in some cases mods don't load too.

There is some workaround. You can go to Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\206420, your mods vpp lie here and move every vpp_pc to Saints row4\mods folder
Yeah i sometimes use steam in offline mode ........when i am using steam in online mode this problem does not happen...........

I already tried the workaround you sujjested but that did not work..........

Yeah i sometimes use steam in offline mode ........when i am using steam in online mode this problem does not happen...........

I already tried the workaround you sujjested but that did not work..........
I moves the vpp files to the root folder.....do i need to move it to the "mods" folder?

Back