Homies & NPCs overhaul of gang outfits to look a certain way

Hello. So upon discovering there isn't much that can be done with characters outfits beyond the color palette changes thanks to the comments section. Instead I would like to dm or discord a discussion with anyone who knows how to edit the colors of the Police to be an abyssal blue or cop dark blue lapd/nypd style theme, including troy and the players fuzz outfit jump-started off of the sr1 cop mod:

Along with a recolor of the ULTOR Rent-a-cop's and Masako Teams to a Light Denim Blue and have most of their ultor logos replaced with the security logo if possible.
I will pay handsomely for the troubles, Half before and half when it's over, overall price is negotiable (so long as its within reason).
I hope to hear from someone soon.

Attachments

• 1685522305540.png
    1685522305540.png
    482.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 1685522314361.png
    1685522314361.png
    319.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 1685522323100.png
    1685522323100.png
    573.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 1685522343068.png
    1685522343068.png
    633 KB · Views: 103
  • 1685522372919.png
    1685522372919.png
    585.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I would've loved to take you up on this, but it's extremely complicated and borderline impossible to make custom NPCs. Modding NPCs as a whole is limited. Hopefully when the SR2 patch comes out, it'll make modding such things a whole lot easier and I'll have to make a mental note to come back to this thread when that happens.

I would've loved to take you up on this, but it's extremely complicated and borderline impossible to make custom NPCs. Modding NPCs as a whole is limited. Hopefully when the SR2 patch comes out, it'll make modding such things a whole lot easier and I'll have to make a mental note to come back to this thread when that happens.
i understand it's difficult, hence why i am willing to pay money to have it done. the cops at-least are a little easier because all i ask is someone take the SR1 cop mod https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...-style-law-enforcement-always-bustable.18709/
and have them look like new york or LA cops by having ties removed for the short-sleeve cops, and all their shirts and pants to be recolored as abyssal blue, including troy along with recoloring his hat to not have the checkered pattern. If theres a way to modify the players fuzz cop outfit too, i would like that.

1685146811921.png
1685146838018.png

Last edited:
i understand it's difficult, hence why i am willing to pay money to have it done. the cops at-least are a little easier because all i ask is someone take the SR1 cop mod https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...-style-law-enforcement-always-bustable.18709/
and have them look like new york or LA cops by having ties removed for the short-sleeve cops, and all their shirts and pants to be recolored as abyssal blue, including troy along with recoloring his hat to not have the checkered pattern. If theres a way to modify the players fuzz cop outfit too, i would like that.

View attachment 35837View attachment 35836 View attachment 35839View attachment 35838
Interesting outfits.. although like Beyonce said, is kinda impossible for now to edit npc's clothing because of the limitations. I tryed to make the 4 outfits you made and well, didnt have luck.

Interesting outfits.. although like Beyonce said, is kinda impossible for now to edit npc's clothing because of the limitations. I tryed to make the 4 outfits you made and well, didnt have luck.
the outfits can be simplified too, no need for doo rags, the outfits can be less colors save for maybe just the cholo checker shirt, and the logos can be removed. To be honest, if someone can make it to where the elite saints under gangster or sporty will wear baggy jeans, baggy hoodies and a sideways baseball cap, that will satisfy me too. I know it's not impossible to nail these outfits though, if you've seen the rogue saints or the real life gangs mod, there are far more complicated changes that have been done before.

I'll try to show an example of simpler outfits with new screenshots:

Saints Row 2 Screenshot 2023.05.27 - 16.30.43.27.png
Saints Row 2 Screenshot 2023.05.27 - 16.37.28.42.png

Last edited:
there are no tools for creating new outfits for NPCs. those mods are just changing the colors of clothing on already existing NPCs.

there are no tools for creating new outfits for NPCs. those mods are just changing the colors of clothing on already existing NPCs.
if that's the case, then changing the cops uniform colors to a nypd/lapd style abyssal blue for beat cops, troy and the boss's fuzz outfit is still doable.
i am flexible with it.
1685146811921-png.35836
1685146838018-png.35838

The colors are from GOTR/Other color mod or are vanilla colors?
GOTR, if the colors arent compatible, then cop dark blue can work as a substitute, so long as it looks the way im showing. this goes for troy and the fuzz outfit too. Troy not having the checkered hat is something i really want.

GOTR, if the colors arent compatible, then cop dark blue can work as a substitute, so long as it looks the way im showing. this goes for troy and the fuzz outfit too. Troy not having the checkered hat is something i really want.
If the clothing can't be changed beyond colors, what about the cars: like getting rid of the fins and muscle hood off the Compton(a version for both saints and the vice kings mod) or having the brotherhood be using mostly the chopper bikes from the feed dogs concert mission.
Since it's just the cops color palette change to dark blue, I would also like to have ultor masako and guards recolored to a pale blue like light denim instead of orange.

Back