Homies & NPCs overhaul of gang outfits to look a certain way

This is a no can do unfortunately, unless me and others knew how to edit the in game/gang npc`s, it would be cool however to have the opportunity to edit the npc`s outfits in the future with more customisation options, if someone here on the forum would be willing to make a mod revolving around that.

This is a no can do unfortunately, unless me and others knew how to edit the in game/gang npc`s, it would be cool however to have the opportunity to edit the npc`s outfits in the future with more customisation options, if someone here on the forum would be willing to make a mod revolving around that.
I'm fine with someone just recoloring police, fbi, ultor security and masako as well as adjust a few cars for the time being. I might have to start a new thread with these new requests in mind.

But I would however offer good money to someone who could make an npc clothing adjuster.

I would've loved to take you up on this, but it's extremely complicated and borderline impossible to make custom NPCs. Modding NPCs as a whole is limited. Hopefully when the SR2 patch comes out, it'll make modding such things a whole lot easier and I'll have to make a mental note to come back to this thread when that happens.
The colors are from GOTR/Other color mod or are vanilla colors?

I changed my request to something that can be do-able. according to what you're all saying. Just change the colors of ultor and the police to look according to the original pictures, and it's fine.

Last edited:
I would've loved to take you up on this, but it's extremely complicated and borderline impossible to make custom NPCs. Modding NPCs as a whole is limited. Hopefully when the SR2 patch comes out, it'll make modding such things a whole lot easier and I'll have to make a mental note to come back to this thread when that happens.
What do you think of just recoloring ultor and police?

Back