Character Customization Unobtainable Clothing

I'm on the hunt for a means of getting the trailblazer outfit and any other unobtainable clothing sets in this game.

Is there a way to add them to either the store or your wardrobe? I've searched for a save editor, but it seems that it's still a tad too early for one to exist.

Not sure if I'm getting my games mixed up here, but in either SRTT or SRIV, the suit is available in Let's Pretend as a Firefighter suit. The Hazmat Headpiece however is only available in SRIV.

It's also possible that I'm completely wrong, and they both were only made available in the games through mods.

But the Suit and Headpiece are still separate entities, as it is used in Tour De Farce. When entering the Torbitron, the Headpiece is removed to avoid clipping issues.

Not sure about the gloves, but the boots are just the standard Work Zone Boots from Planet Saints, painted to match the suit's colour.

Last edited:
The trailblazer outfit, I'm pretty sure, isn't an actual clothing set. If I recall, it's a full mesh suit - one singular equippable piece.
The trailblazing suit is comprized of two pieces.
The suit, which IIRC is called "Burn baby burn" and the helmet which I think it's quite literally named "Hazmat helmet"

Back