Unlock Saintified Achievement

Discussion in 'Other mods' started by nclok1405, Dec 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. This mod automatically unlocks "Saintified" achievement ("Created and shared a character online, you're a part of the Saints Row community now!") upon loading a save.
    This achievement required you to create an account on saintsrow.com site and upload a character, but this service was discontinued on January 31, 2018.

To install, place sr3_city.lua in:
    32-Bit: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV
    64-Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV

Before you ask, no, I could not find a way to unlock the equivalent (Jumped In) in SRTT. SRIV has an achievement unlock command (achievement_award("Saintified")) but not in SRTT.
    However, you can use Minimaul's My Steelport emulator to unlock the Jumped In achievement.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  2. Looks like this mod will make you a hero someday. I have not unlocked this achievement yet, so I will definitely try this out.

3. Can confirm this works perfectly! Thanks.

MLVNRT likes this.
  4. This man is a Saint.

5. I could never get joining the community thing to work. Maybe it's just my internet? I dunno...

7. Sorry I missed that

8. Or you could also run S.A.M., but great anyways.

9. Huh? I'm still able to upload a character ( whats not actually happens ) to get the achivment

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice