United We Are Strong! V1.1 (All Super-Homies in one call)

Credit goes to MaskMods for the image below!
35ip10y.jpg

This small mod will allow you to call in all Super-Homies (excluding SR2 Shaundi) at once. They are fully functional and ready to kick ass!

Now with a proper name and description!

Any and all feedback is appreciated!

Important notes:
1. This mod functions exactly like calling in saints backup. They will drive up to you, exit the vehicle, and begin aiding you in combat. Rest assured, they keep their super powers. They will not function as followers (unless you recruit them, I guess. But there are only three follower slots, so you can't have all of them as followers).

2. You will notice yellow shielding (the same as the wardens) around the Super-Homies after installation. This is in place to prevent them from dying. Why do they die? I don't quite know yet. Let me clarify - they will not die when you install the mod. I am simply explaining the presence of the shield.

3. To avoid issues, I advise you to use this mod only after completing all missions.

4. I am a complete newbie to Saints Row modding, so if there are any mistakes I have made please do not be hesitant to notify me - I will try to fix them immediately.

Enjoy and feel free to ask questions!

Bugs:
1. There is a chance that the homies will start dissapearing - the likely explanation is that they are now counted as normal NPCs (like the saints backup), and therefore despawnable when the game thinks it doesn't need them anymore. The DIY "fix" is to make sure that they are always in view and that you stick close to them.

2. Keith may spawn at the same place as the bus, but outside it. When I know what's causing this, I will work on a fix.

3. Initiating a warden fight will instantly kill all npcs with a certain radius, and this includes these homies. This is caused by the impact of the warden when it hits the ground. For some reason, when this happens I guess it overrides the ultra shield. This bug should not affect individual homie calls. More specifically, it should not affect followers.

Future Plans:
  1. Increased Super-Homie firepower addon/standalone
Changelist
(11.2.13) V1.1 Added name and description on the phone list.

Special Thanks
Mask Mods: For helping me learn how to mod Saints Row IV :).
Corrodias: For his guide on merging mods - while not directly used in this mod, it helped me understand a lot.
Minimaul: For the tools
SaintsRowMods.com and it's creators: For being an awesome!
Volition and Deep Silver: For making Saints Row IV

Image of mod in action:
vynjm9.jpg

Attachments

• United We Are Strong! V1 (All Super-Homies in one call).zip
    31.6 KB · Views: 930
  • United We Are Strong! V1.1.zip
    436.6 KB · Views: 1,120
Last edited:
Homies using form own squad can not use flag for teli porting in annd out, and I dont understand the problem your having with ultra sheild are you having problem removing the sheild or are they still dying with it on if its the latter the exra flags are needed

*edit: Do you have Photoshop if so you should download the pdf template in the tuts section would make this post look alot beter if I didnt have upload ishues id have one up on mine aswell as images :')
if you dont have PS then just send me another PM and ill edit the template up for you graphics is my main skill set see :D

Homies using form own squad can not use flag for teli porting in annd out, and I dont understand the problem your having with ultra sheild are you having problem removing the sheild or are they still dying with it on if its the latter the exra flags are needed

*edit: Do you have Photoshop if so you should download the pdf template in the tuts section would make this post look alot beter if I didnt have upload ishues id have one up on mine aswell as images :')
if you dont have PS then just send me another PM and ill edit the template up for you graphics is my main skill set see :D

There isn't a big issue here - after applying the ultra shield, they no longer die. I believe the reason they die in the first place is that they are no longer counted as, "SuperHumans" in homies.xtbl.

There isn't a big issue here - after applying the ultra shield, they no longer die. I believe the reason they die in the first place is that they are no longer counted as, "SuperHumans" in homies.xtbl.

if its a squad it wont have the super humans part, only other part that will give npc powers is the <name> part as when you have the homie thats name ther upgraded they carry across to npc in character try changing it to driveup homie see if that helps evan tho with ultra sheild they should not be able to take any damage

Back