Uninstalling Mods and Mod Management

Hello my friends, I'm new here and new to modding in saints row! I had a couple of questions regarding installing and uninstalling mods, and mod management.

I have only installed 1 mod so far which is the "extra rims" vehicle mod by Wobatt. based off the instructions you just drag and drop that file to the directory where the exe is and it should work which it did.

My question is are all mods that simple to install? I've read some other posts that require ASM updater? And other mods require running a batch file (such as billboards). Is there some tutorial that covers all types of mod installation?

My next question is for uninstalling mods. If for example we take the "extra rims" mod and change the rims on a vehicle to the modded ones, then delete the file (xtbl), what will happen to the game? Will it crash/not start? will the cars with modded wheels disappear etc. If I uninstall saints row 3 from steam then reinstall, will all the modded files be gone and go back to normal?

Finally, is there a way to have a separate folder or some kind of mod manager that will work for organizing these mods and implementing them easier?

I apologize in advance if this has been covered or if it is too many questions. Thank you

Each mod should have installation guide. If you don't understand something feel free to ask or try to find a solution (maybe someone asked same question before).

If you mod a car, give it modded rims, save the game, remove the mod, load the game and try to select the car you gave modded rims to the game may crash.

Each mod should have installation guide. If you don't understand something feel free to ask or try to find a solution (maybe someone asked same question before).

If you mod a car, give it modded rims, save the game, remove the mod, load the game and try to select the car you gave modded rims to the game may crash.
Thank you for the assistance! I found how to install the other mods.

By the way, if I need to verify the integrity of game files, will it affect/remove any of the mods I installed? The car audio is missing.

I have the Sandbox +, a billboard mod, and the extra rims mod.

Back