Ultor Returns

This mod just replaces all Zin with Ultor Masako and NG and SWAT vehicles. This is my first mod :)

Level One is police but Level Two and up is all Ultor Masako.

Just like Saints Row 2.

ENJOY :)

To install just extract all files to your Saints Row IV root folder

CREDS TO SHITFACE, I used his Notoriety mod and just edited the vehicles and stuff

Attachments

• MrAwesome721's Ultor Returns Mod.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 2,035
Last edited:
You seem to be using a modified version of notoriety_spawn.xtbl from my NPC behaviour and spawn mod. Could you please credit me next time?

Also, you should replace npc_cop_female in that file with npc_cop, as it is not in the vanilla characters.xtbl and won't show up without any other mods installed.
Oh crap, my apologies, I thought I had cited you. But yeah thanks though, I'll change that as soon as I can, I won't be here for the weekend.

Oh crap, my apologies, I thought I had cited you. But yeah thanks though, I'll change that as soon as I can, I won't be here for the weekend.

It sounds like shitface is cool with this, but keep in mind that our forum rules explicitly state that you need another modder's permission to include their work before you release a mod.

wow i have to admit, for this being your first mod, its awsome! keep up the work

1271804944425.png

Don't wanna start a hubbabaloo, but how does one comment, but not be able to edit OP.....

That is true OP has still not been updated to credit Shitface :p

and as of 14/11/2013, 1:45am
MrAwesome721 was last seen:
Viewing thread Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV, 37 minutes ago
sorry to go off topic a bit ther but it is only fair if you say you will credit some one that you do so :p

Back