Two Dubstep guns

After replaying a certain story mission involving the dubstep gun in coop last night, both me and my partner found that we now had two entries for the dubstep gun showing up in the weapon select screen at friendly fire/gateway.

Yeah, see someone else told me about this. I did not receive a second dubstep BUT the pink customization skin on mine changes the song to the one from the save kinzie mission.

yeah well you see, I'm not only having this problem but I'm also having a duplicate of the laser gun arm in my inventory, which when used, doesn't appear, but still shoots, so it's an invisible gun. I also now have the "Mounted 50. cal" in my rifles.....which shoots the charged laser from the big ball aliens that roll around.....it's also invisible, and must be switched out for a different weapon after firing once. also, my black hole gun is now gone. I think my game screwed up.... let me know if you guys run into any of these problems, I'm gonna send in a bug report :(

yeah well you see, I'm not only having this problem but I'm also having a duplicate of the laser gun arm in my inventory, which when used, doesn't appear, but still shoots, so it's an invisible gun. I also now have the "Mounted 50. cal" in my rifles.....which shoots the charged laser from the big ball aliens that roll around.....it's also invisible, and must be switched out for a different weapon after firing once. also, my black hole gun is now gone. I think my game screwed up.... let me know if you guys run into any of these problems, I'm gonna send in a bug report :(
Known issue, caused by the latest patch today.
They're working on it.
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/latest-steam-patch-for-sriv-breaks-weapons.3915/

Back