TRUE TOGO V1

If i try to login with steam account

You didn't answer my question. Backing up a step or two...

1. Did you link to your steam account already?
or
2. Are you referring to when asked to log into Steam while trying to link your account?
-2.1. If yes, What is asking you to Sign up for a new Steam account, this forum or the Steam login portal?

Ok iwas trying to log in to saintsrowmods.com using my steam account so it would be linked to my account, but when i do it asks me to create a whole new user name and account for the website. So ny question is should i log in with steam and create a new user name so that my steam account is linked to the forum or leave well enough alone the way it is?

You dont have to make any new account.
  1. Log into this forum normally through the forums login
  2. Hover your pointer over your forum name in the upper right of the forum page
  3. Click on "External Accounts"
  4. Click on the option to Link to your Steam account
  5. In the Steam login portal that will pop up, enter in your existing Steam login information and follow any further instructions.
That should get your Steam account linked.

You dont have to make any new account.
  1. Log into this forum normally through the forums login
  2. Hover your pointer over your forum name in the upper right of the forum page
  3. Click on "External Accounts"
  4. Click on the option to Link to your Steam account
  5. In the Steam login portal that will pop up, enter in your existing Steam login information and follow any further instructions.
That should get your Steam account linked.
Thanks Sunnie worked like a charm. Should be linked now:)

I don't really like the stun gun being moved to pistols, as it is kinda ineffective (but still fun, may attempt to mod that myself, and I like my explosive 45 Shepard [saint's pistol I think it is]) and should probably be moved to specials or something.

I don't really like the stun gun being moved to pistols, as it is kinda ineffective (but still fun, may attempt to mod that myself, and I like my explosive 45 Shepard [saint's pistol I think it is]) and should probably be moved to specials or something.
Open the file with notepad and scroll down and look for stun gun and look for the radial and change it to melee to put it back in the original place;)

Back