Toad Wheelies Mod

L5KPWoH.png
Description: A small mod that changes the Toad's vehicle type to a bike so that it can do wheelies and stoppies. As well, the wheel sizes for the Toad are increased just like in Handsome_Dan's mod for SRIV and veerek's mod for SRTT. The motorcycle leaning values have also been edited so that the Toad still drives more or less normally rather than like a bike. All these changes affect ONLY the Toad.

Currently, the stoppies happen quite quickly and the wheelies are a bit bouncy the larger your wheels are. If anyone knows how to dampen these values, feel free to let me know or upload a modified xtbl and I'll credit you and upload your xtbl as an update. I'm also looking into a way to prevent most player ragdolling from happening when hitting things too fast.

Installation:

1.) Open your Saints Row IV directory.
The default directory is:
32-bit Windows: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV
64-bit Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV
2.) Copy sp_atv01_veh.xtbl from this mod to your Saints Row IV folder.

3.) Start the game. Pop wheelies on Toads.

Changelog:
V1 - Changed Toad to Bike, dampened leaning values, and increased wheel limits.
V1.1 - Tweaked some values to eliminate the bounciness of wheelies and in turn, slight steering tweaks.

Credits:
  • Volition and Deep Silver for Saints Row and supporting the modding community like I've NEVER seen before.
  • Minimaul for the unpacking tools. (And by extension Gibbed.)
  • Handsome_Dan for porting the wheel limit mod and veerek for originaly increasing them, the values of which I used for consistency and of course fun in game.
  • hoeward for pointing out the nice template for DLC banners by Bloodjack I could have used after I made my own :p
  • Fan of Saints for inadvertently or stealthily pointing me towards the tweaks I made in 1.1.
Screenshot: (Only one because this one was the most epic of the bunch :D )
qOyBwNX.png

Attachments

• Toad Wheelies.7z
    3.1 KB · Views: 720
  • Toad Wheelies 1.1.7z
    3.1 KB · Views: 1,014
Last edited:
Hah, it's really fun. Espessialy with disabled angular damping. :D

Thanks very much for this! I always wondered why they never did it by default...

Kudos!

Glad you guys like it! I uploaded an updated version that helps eliminate the bounciness of wheelies. Tested it on a variety of wheel sizes and it seems to be alright for me. Thanks to Fan of Saints for inadvertently or stealthily pointing me towards the angular dampening which I tweaked to help with this, along with the value for Unbalancing_Accel I increased.

In case anyone needs to, I've left the previous file up for download for right now. If I make another update, I'll remove V1.

L5KPWoH.png
Description: A small mod that changes the Toad's vehicle type to a bike so that it can do wheelies and stoppies. As well, the wheel sizes for the Toad are increased just like in Handsome_Dan's mod for SRIV and veerek's mod for SRTT. The motorcycle leaning values have also been edited so that the Toad still drives more or less normally rather than like a bike. All these changes affect ONLY the Toad.

Currently, the stoppies happen quite quickly and the wheelies are a bit bouncy the larger your wheels are. If anyone knows how to dampen these values, feel free to let me know or upload a modified xtbl and I'll credit you and upload your xtbl as an update. I'm also looking into a way to prevent most player ragdolling from happening when hitting things too fast.

Installation:

Changelog:
V1.1 - Tweaked some values to eliminate the bounciness of wheelies and in turn, slight steering tweaks.

Credits:
  • Volition and Deep Silver for Saints Row and supporting the modding community like I've NEVER seen before.
  • Handsome_Dan for porting the wheel limit mod and veerek for originaly increasing them, the values of which I used for consistency and of course fun in game.
  • hoeward for pointing out the nice template for DLC banners by Bloodjack I could have used after I made my own :p
  • Fan of Saints for inadvertently or stealthily pointing me towards the tweaks I made in 1.1.
qOyBwNX.png
SWEET ~ What more can I say ?

L5KPWoH.png

Installation:

Changelog:

Credits:
qOyBwNX.png

Great mod, GRACIAS amigo

Back