SPOILERS To all of those who criticized me for criticizing someone pre-ordering the game

Game is bad. I was right. Delete this thread if you need to do so to cope. Even if you ban me, I may occasionally visit this forum to watch you clowns like zoo animals.

Next time take a moment to think critically instead of encouraging the sort of consumerism that enables the decline of our society.

Game is bad. I was right. Delete this thread if you need to do so to cope. Even if you ban me, I may occasionally visit this forum to watch you clowns like zoo animals.

Next time take a moment to think critically instead of encouraging the sort of consumerism that enables the decline of our society.
Bruh wtf its a game what are you on about our society and yano the games not even that bad yh the shooting and maybe bits of the driving and radios are bad and need fixing but other than that the games good your just hating cus you can't play new games and be good at em and you must be a clown for doing something you wouldnt do ieo visiting the forum if your that bothered don't visit it then, don't ever come back

Who’s this guy? Zoo animals? You the chimp?

I was right too, i knew it wouldn't be on previous Saints Row title standards, but still... coming back here just to rub it on everyone else face is just... childish.

Perhaps it would be more valid if you would detailed the aspects of the game which you didn't like or gave everyone else the reasons why the game sucked? Also, why get triggered by being criticized by randoms on a forum what's the point? You sure showed them!

Last edited:
Back