Third game ending

Hello everyone. In this thread, I would like to know if you have ever met anyone with this ending of the game. When I was a kid, I slowly walked through the game carrying out some missions and spending a lot of time playing the game. Finally there was the final mission, I don’t remember everything and how it came to that, but the kinzi was on the Daedalus, it was necessary to save her from falling, as far as I remember hung on the edge. Next was the cutscene, the main character raises her, she says that she loves him very much and that was the end of the mission. Nothing more is just the end, when I was a child I didn’t ask myself, "maybe something is wrong here?" After many years, I wanted to re-run this game and .... The endings were completely different, I started watching the Internet and ... nothing, no one ever passed this end of the game. I found information that the name of the three paths is associated with a sex pose in which two partners participate and from this there are two paths in the mission. But I definitely remember that it was exactly what I described earlier, it is a pity that it was a long time ago and everything that I remember is already very vague

[QUOTE = "Mattie104, сообщение: 114979, участник: 90532"]
You must have dreamt that. It doesn't exist.
The name "Three Way" refers to the Three-Way battle between the 3rd Street Saints, The Luchadores, and STAG.
Maybe you are right. I was a child, and really could just come up with something

I hope you are not trying to start a creepypasta or something with this, that would be weird o_O

Now 4 real, if you ain't lying, this is definitely the MANDELA EFFECT.

I got that too, I swear the crossbow from Half-Life 1 had an explosive secondary firemode, but that seem to be false! my mind messed up and got facts mixed with imagination.

I hope you are not trying to start a creepypasta or something with this, that would be weird o_O

Now 4 real, if you ain't lying, this is definitely the MANDELA EFFECT.

I got that too, I swear the crossbow from Half-Life 1 had an explosive secondary firemode, but that seem to be false! my mind messed up and got facts mixed with imagination.
This is very strange. All the facts say that it was not, but my brain remembers it. Remember what never happened

Back