The weird, funny & interesting minutiae of Stilwater

I always assumed that pseudo interior for Ribs For Her Pleasure would have housed the Fuzz cutscene originally but was changed to be outdoors across the road and the unfinished interior remained. But if they had time to add Ribs For Her Pleasure branding and signage, you'd think they could have had time to add table and chair props at least.

I always assumed that pseudo interior for Ribs For Her Pleasure would have housed the Fuzz cutscene originally but was changed to be outdoors across the road and the unfinished interior remained. But if they had time to add Ribs For Her Pleasure branding and signage, you'd think they could have had time to add table and chair props at least.
that sounds plausible too. i love how cleverly Volition reused so many elements from sr1 but this one's always felt like something's just missing. like it was meant for better and bigger things even

Should visit Nurse in hospital where you take gat out alive... The nurse when kick you on the ground said"You are the perfect person to be organ donors"

Back