The Trouble with Clones soundtrack

Does anyone know who composed the songs that appear in the mission "Send in the Clones"? Epic music, I would like to own it.

From what I gather most of it was composed by Malcom Kirby JR. though I think some of the music in from that DLC is actually stock music. None of the songs from TTWC appear in the official soundtrack so I can't really point you to a place where you could actually purchase the music from it. The best I can do is link to this playlist and hope the song you're looking for is in there.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFF7D106573AC752D

Pierces rendition of "Bounce Like My Checks" is the best song in the game, by the way.

Thanks for the link, but I've actually seen those before. Some of these songs do not start at the beginning, though. For example, "Just a Little Further" starts off with a weird noise, most likely an incomplete version of the song. I would like to hear a clearer, official version of such tracks. "Come On, Let's Go Home" is a masterpiece, wish the uploader had recorded the full version.

You could possibly extract the music from the game files using one of the programs on this site. Sorry I can't be more of a help.

Back