Activities & Missions The Saint save Christmas DLC

Hi Guys,

I have been enjoying the Saints Row 4 game a lot. And been playing (after adjusting some files and hacking around a bit creatively to not ping for the saint rows servers that do not exist). But now I started to play the DLC.

Enter the Dominatrix is a blast.

But the Christmas one is bugged hard for me. The second mission has a ton of invisible walls that caused me not to get to the door. So I jump around and found a good pass-through for it.

However, after the raindeers, you get this mission to hunt Twinkle and it spans great giant Elfs, but 2 of them span somewhere I don't know, I think on the bottom of the map. And you need to kill all of em they bug through the wall. With some creative killing, I sometimes can get through it. But I was hoping someone has a fix for this DLC map, in general, it's highly frustrating.

( stoped trying today I hope someone has a better fix then try try try again and loop trough the weard bugs)

That's the weard part non. Just the dlc from steam I even tried disabling evry thing. A friend of mine pointed out that the tower or whatever should not be there. She tried it as well with her game same problem.

I think there's a way to fix it. You need to download this mod:

It adds multiple commands you can use ingame like one that resets game areas
8 + INSERT - Restore Virtual Steelport default zones (remove all mission zones caused by teleporting)
Try to install the mod, press the key combo before or during the mission. If you press during the mission the DLC area will disappear too so you'd have to teleport there back using
G + UP ARROW - Teleport to How the Saints Save Christmas North Pole

Back