The game crashes when the game loads

I apologize for my English, I communicate through a translator.
I played the SR2 license for a very long time, there are no problems. I decided to go into the game yesterday - and then it crashes.
Sr2_pc.exe stopped.
I've been all over the Internet. Steam, this forum - no advice helped.
Put compatibility from windows xp, disabled the visual, deleted settings.dat and created a new one. Deleted the game completely, launched without mods, launched with the GOTR mod, deleted the license and put a pirated copy. Put directx, which was necessary for the game, turned off all sounds, turned on all sounds. I downloaded all the screen fixes, game sounds, game fixes, gave blood on the altar, prayed for the health of the CEO of volition - NOTHING HELPED.
It is possible that already on the forum there is my solution TO this problem and I create a repeat thread, but please do not delete it. I don't know what to do anymore.
Please list all possible solutions to the problem. In General, I will translate them into my native language and will be able to give it to the Russian-speaking community.
Thank you very much in advance.

I'm sorry, but no one answers and no one sees the thread. what's the point of asking for help if my thread is on page 1488?
Did you stop to think that perhaps nobody has answered because nobody has a solution?

When you launch the game, where abouts does it crash? Is it immediately after launch, or after one of the logos? Or perhaps is it when you select an option in the main menu?
What logo appears as the game launches? The Gamespy one, or the Gentlemen one?
If you want help, you need to give information which will help us troubleshoot the problem.

Yes, I understood this, so in the end I added that I would accept the entire list of decisions even if it did not help me, I would translate it and give it to the Russian-language sr2 fanbase

Did you stop to think that perhaps nobody has answered because nobody has a solution?

When you launch the game, where abouts does it crash? Is it immediately after launch, or after one of the logos? Or perhaps is it when you select an option in the main menu?
What logo appears as the game launches? The Gamespy one, or the Gentlemen one?
If you want help, you need to give information which will help us troubleshoot the problem.

The game crashes when I try to load game saves, start a new game, and so on. everything is fine in the menu or on the loading screens.
Yes, I have a gentleman mod and the logo is also a gentleman

Are you using another mod? like, weapons mod? clothes? maybe a textrue pack mod?
Yes, I use a couple more mods, but does it matter? I say that I ran the game without mods (both the pirated version and the license) - the same error.
if you still need a list of mods:
shinobu_fix
saints_row 2 UPDATE 2

yesterday, by the way, there was an error application load error 5 0000065434
I downloaded nocd, put a pirated version of the game - nothing helped, but maybe it will give you something

Yes, I use a couple more mods, but does it matter? I say that I ran the game without mods (both the pirated version and the license) - the same error.
if you still need a list of mods:
shinobu_fix
saints_row 2 UPDATE 2
try delete shinobu fix and test it, if it doesnt work try the other one... (idk what is saints_row 2 update 2 tbh o_O)

try delete shinobu fix and test it, if it doesnt work try the other one... (idk what is saints_row 2 update 2 tbh o_O)
I told you, I reinstalled the game three times, tried to run a clean game and with mods - nothing

I don't know if this is important, but once, when I was cleaning my computer, I deleted a folder with CP2 somewhere in the bowels of the computer, in the folders with documents.

Back