The game crashed with gentlemen of the row

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I wanted to install new mods in the game I decided to make a new patch in the GOTR, when installing it everything was fine until I loaded a game and the game closed, I thought it was an incompatibility and I removed the new mods but it was still the same.
After I deleted the games and uninstalled the game, I reinstalled it (I have it on steam) without mods and it worked well, I put the GOTR patch on it and it didn't work. I already did this process 3 times

When did the game close, was it before you reached the main menu or when you loaded a save?
After reinstalling the game, did you make a standard GotR patch or did you have any additional mods selected or installed in the your mods here folder?
Which mods besides GotR did you want to install?

At first it closed when loading the game, but now it is just starting the game.
The mods were the phone colors, parachute, superui, sandbox + and the default GotR mods. And then I tried the patch with the default mods and in a new save and it closed the same

Glad your problem has been solved, thanks for also telling us how you fixed it incase people have the same issue in the future.

I will lock this thread since the issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back