[Texture] Deadpool Mask

ygFHNgw.png

This is just a retexture of the skeleton mask. To obtain it in the game, simply purchase the skeleton mask at Let's Pretend.

It's not perfect but it is a lot of fun to use, especially with Nolan North as the voice actor!

To install:
Unzip and drop the files into your Saints Row IV program folder.

If you already have mods installed, do not overwrite your "customize_item.asm_pc" file. Instead, only add the STR2_PC file and update the "customize_item.asm_pc" file already in the folder.

To update the file, use the "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe" tool located here:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/minimauls-saints-row-iv-tools.3188/

Here's a link to the download the character that I used:
http://www.saintsrow.com/community/characters/details/126189321731068941

Edit: Lady Deadpool version also available! Download and update your customize_item.asm_pc file as described above.

byRzyeo.png

Attachments

• Deadpool Mod.zip
    386.9 KB · Views: 7,692
  • Lady Deadpool Mod.zip
    346.4 KB · Views: 2,870
Last edited:
I downloaded this mod and when I went to Let's Pretend, the skeleton mask was still the same, any ideas?

EDIT: Tried it on a male character and it worked.

Last edited:
I downloaded this mod and when I went to Let's Pretend, the skeleton mask was still the same, any ideas?
Did you update your asm_pc files with ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe ?

i love the mod. could you make this available for the female player character as well? or could you tell me how to do it? please and thank you.

How can i update the file with the ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe it, it gives me an unhandled exception error and the it crashes, help please!

How can i update the file with the ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe it, it gives me an unhandled exception error and the it crashes, help please!

The .exe itself is not enough, you need more files inside the main saints row IV folder :
CmdLine.dll
CmdLine.pdb
ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.dll
ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.pdb
Zlib.Portable.dll
Zlib.Portable.pdb

Those files are also needed to make sure Stream2Update.exe works.

Back