Territory Selection

Would it be possible for a mod to enable the ability to choose which districts to occupy, and which to remain in the control of rival gangs? I suppose that I'd liken this to the perk upgrade that is found in Saints Row The Third, where there's the option to have STAG force The Syndicate to cede a district to The Saints.

I would love to have this too! I am so tired of seeing Saints everywhere, its like every third pedestrian is a Saint! and also not have the ability to fight gangs anymore after taking over all the neighborhoods is a shame. In Saints Row 3, i found this save game editor, which would literally give you the option to toggle each neighborhood, I loved this cuz after the game i could still fight gangs. If only something like this existed for Saints Row 2, or if i had the ability to rebuild this into a Saints Row 2 version.

I would love to have this too! I am so tired of seeing Saints everywhere, its like every third pedestrian is a Saint! and also not have the ability to fight gangs anymore after taking over all the neighborhoods is a shame. In Saints Row 3, i found this save game editor, which would literally give you the option to toggle each neighborhood, I loved this cuz after the game i could still fight gangs. If only something like this existed for Saints Row 2, or if i had the ability to rebuild this into a Saints Row 2 version.
Corrodias made the program ask him if he could port it over to SR2.

Back