Team Fortress 2 Pack Question

Since the pack's in the GOG release, any chance it can finally be made available to everybody on Steam or is Valve still cockblocking it? I know I could just play the GOG version since I got it from GOG Connect, but there are plenty of mods that are exclusive to Steam Workshop. Plus non-Workshop mods aren't guaranteed to work with the GOG release anyway.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the big heads of tf2? if so there's already a mod that adds all sr3 clothes in sr4 and that includes the tf2 heads

No, I'm talking about the pack that was pre-order only on Steam that adds the Incinerator (a flamethrower that's separate from the one unlocked in the first mission of Enter the Dominatrtix) and the TF2 RPG skin.

how does the weapon behave? if it's a copy paste flamethrower with same skills and everything, making a costume with the current tools can't be really that hard

I dunno how it behaves. But Volition's policy wouldn't allow for it to be ported as mod (at least I don't think so, I know porting paid DLC from, say, SR3 to SR4 is cool as long as said DLC isn't also paid in SR4).

True, but why port it when it's still on the Steam servers for people who pre-ordered SR4 back in the day? All that needs to happen is for Valve to make it available to all SR4 owners (either free or paid, and I wouldn't mind paying a buck or two for that pack if I had to).

that would be obviously the best solution, but big company usually don't spend a dime for that kind of stuff, so porting would be the 2nd best solution, unless you have a plan to either convince valve directly or volition to let that know about it to valve

Back