@tcha Side Hustles

Anyone else have their completed @tcha Side Hustles vanish from the map? I keep hearing how farming them is the best method for making money, but if I can't access them that doesn't exactly help much.

They just vanish from the map, happened to me in the PC and PS5 version. You can still start the hustle when you are at the location (you will see the circle above the @tcha sign, check google for the map location).

I now have the bug as well that the icons are gone, will submit a bug report for it, as well as one for the player icon that keeps disappearing on the map.

I have the same issue, but it's not just @ctha side hustles. They seem to be gone permanently, but I was running through my cactus radio station bouncing and all the elevator buildings disappeared. I think they're back now but random icons are just dropping off the map from what I can see at random times. Sometimes they come back, sometimes not. The actual features they mark don't disappear off the map OR the overlay in your left corner when you're moving about, so you can still use and find them, it's just not easy.

If the elevators disappear from the default view of the map, you can still manually enable them by selecting the "Discoveries" tab in the top left.

Back