SupperHawt Pack (Workshop modding contest)

Download 'audio_banks' file attached below, then put it in your Saints Row IV root folder for new sound effects.

This mod has been included in Crib Mod, which is now called Crib Mod + SupperHawt Pack: Final Release. Subscribe to it instead if you wish to use these mods together.

Attention! Apparently this script will freeze the game as soon as you access inventory wheel! To prevent that, go to gameplay settings and change inventory wheel pause to no, as shown on the screenshot below:
20170318004322_1.jpg

Yes, this thumbnail is a joke. No, this mod is not.
Anyone heard of that Polish indie game, SuperHot? Time moves when you move... Now in Saints Row IV! :D

The idea is simple - as long as you don't do anything, time stops (almost) completely. But once you move or do any sort of action, gameplay speed goes slightly beyond regular. Sprinting on the other hand makes it insanely fast! It's all about messing around with time, and this script makes you an actual clockmaster!

To activate the SupperHawt effect, go to Friendly Fire and buy SupperHawt Cam weapon (melee slot). Pull the trigger to toggle it whenever you wish! The weapon itself doesn't harm anyone but you can always upgrade it so it also ragdolls NPCs if that's what you want.

There are two modes - timer mode and infinite mode. You can switch between them by pressing the action button (E by default) when SupperHawt Cam is equipped. Timer mode activates the effect for 10 minutes and then restores regular gameplay speed while infinite mode makes it permanent, as long as you don't turn it off manually. You can also use the reload button (R by default) to toggle music in the background.

So, this is my very special entry for a very special contest. Huge thanks to my homie Admixon for this wonderful idea and permission to execute it. ^^

--> TRANSLATION TEAM (IN-GAME SUBTITLES) <--
--> SCREENIES <--
20170320010549_1.jpg

20170320010556_1.jpg

20170320010643_1.jpg

20170314011700_1.jpg

20170315005754_1.jpg

Attachments

• audio_banks.xtbl
    386 KB · Views: 967
Last edited:
I've just released a major update, V2, which introduces a completely new feature - SupperHawt Cam! It's a weapon that allows you to switch SupperHawt effect by pulling the trigger! You can also switch between timer mode and infinite mode. :D
Also removed prompts from Broken Shillelagh as they're no longer necessary.

If you ever wanted to use Crib Mod and SupperHawt Pack together, I've combined them into Crib Mod + SupperHawt Pack: Final Release. Up till now they weren't compatible with each other because they both constantly executed prompt cleanup function, it's no longer an issue when they share the same Lua script. The standalone version of SupperHawt Pack is still available, I've decided to include it in Crib Mod and not the other way around because it doesn't affect gameplay as long as you don't buy the SupperHawt Cam at Friendly Fire.

This is the last update for both mods, thank you all for your support.

Back