SuperUI v2.0 (No exit prompts in menus, HUD enhancements, better Weapons Cache & More!)

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by nclok1405, Jul 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. The duplicated button detection on the remapping menu is done entirely on the game's C++ code (Lua cannot have any involvements) so probably no.
    I've found "control_scheme_text.xtbl" leftover in the game's files (download available below), but I'm unsure if it is actually used by the game.

It sounds like the Vehicle Surfing timer is accidentally enabled during the Mutiplayer matches.
    I cannot test anything MP-related beyond the pre-match lobby, but I've created a modified hud.lua that disables Surfing Timer during MP (download available below). Hopefully it works.

Attached Files:

SaintInChief likes this.
  2. Hi, I have a couple of suggestions, don't know if they are possible?
    - Reverse the mouse wheel for changing weapons, so scrolling down will switch to the next weapon
    - Use the mousewheel to change radio stations while driving

3. I don't think it's possible. Pretty much everything of mouse wheel is handled by the game itself, and no mouse wheel related events are sent to the Lua scripts.

4. Great quality of life mod! Using images instead of text for radio stations is such a small but significant change.

5. SuperUI v1.9 released. My Sandbox++ help is now updated to v0.8.

EDIT:
    SuperUI v2.0 released.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    SaintInChief and Fan of Saints like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice