SuperUI for SR2 v2.9 (No exit prompts in menus, HUD enhancements, better Weapons Cache & More!)

Do you think its possible to add controller scheme B from the xbox 360 version of SR2? Its impossible to recreate it with pc's controller remapping menu. (it puts accelerate and reverse on the triggers, but if you try to replicate this on pc it will always overlap with the left and right hand attack buttons)
The duplicated button detection on the remapping menu is done entirely on the game's C++ code (Lua cannot have any involvements) so probably no.
I've found "control_scheme_text.xtbl" leftover in the game's files (download available below), but I'm unsure if it is actually used by the game.

When playing multi-player (not co-op) there is a permanent timer affixed to the crosshair counting upwards from when a game starts to when it ends. Is this a glitch?
It sounds like the Vehicle Surfing timer is accidentally enabled during the Mutiplayer matches.
I cannot test anything MP-related beyond the pre-match lobby, but I've created a modified hud.lua that disables Surfing Timer during MP (download available below). Hopefully it works.

Attachments

• control_scheme_text.xtbl
    21 KB · Views: 404
  • hud.lua
    135.4 KB · Views: 473
Hi, I have a couple of suggestions, don't know if they are possible?
- Reverse the mouse wheel for changing weapons, so scrolling down will switch to the next weapon
- Use the mousewheel to change radio stations while driving

Hi, I have a couple of suggestions, don't know if they are possible?
- Reverse the mouse wheel for changing weapons, so scrolling down will switch to the next weapon
- Use the mousewheel to change radio stations while driving
I don't think it's possible. Pretty much everything of mouse wheel is handled by the game itself, and no mouse wheel related events are sent to the Lua scripts.

Great quality of life mod! Using images instead of text for radio stations is such a small but significant change.

SuperUI v1.9 released. My Sandbox++ help is now updated to v0.8.

EDIT:
SuperUI v2.0 released.

EDIT June 20, 2019:
SuperUI v2.1 released. Added more options.
This version moves homie HUD to right when Modern Layout is used, just like in SRTT and SRIV.
However, I made a mistake; homie HUD offset of 4:3 and 16:9 screens were reversed!
To fix this bug, please download the following hud.lua and place it to 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder, instead of the script from the mod.

Attachments

• hud.lua
    136.7 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
SuperUI v2.2 released.
I added a Benchmark mission which is based on an unused mission script "fr_checkSR.lua".
sui_benchmark.png

This mission displays a scene at Rebadeaux for 30 seconds and give you performance information such as FPS.
Probably not a great benchmark tool (there are several randomness such as movement of Shaundi in the ocean) but I guess better than nothing.

a question when i load up a saved game i have question marks on shops and activities previously visited how can i fix this or is it not mod related

a question when i load up a saved game i have question marks on shops and activities previously visited how can i fix this or is it not mod related
I have that issue too, every time i load a save its like my map resets. I dont think its this mod though

I don't think SuperUI has anything to do with the map reset bug. The UI scripts don't and can't affect how and when the stores and activities icon are revealed or saved.

cool i am still using it is pretty sweet mod ... I'd like to make and overhaul by adding existing mods to the game to make it feel and look better definitely going to give all the creators their credit and u made the mod that make me see it thru

Back