SuperUI for SRTT Classic v1.7 (Detailed Notoriety HUD, Enhanced Crib Menu & more!)

How did revert the outfit changes? its the main thing i like it when my mission outfit change i have to start our again with same clothing. Same goes to IV, real worlds, 50s tried revert customize rig but it didn't work, but in pimp 'n' ho's this makes player naked, i cant play this mission in public computers, but i do have know how fix this if player is naked with no keypress automatic on startup btw will pick propler clothing outfit in a suit easier change clothing faster but only for sh03.

How do you remove TOD override? restart the mission, no override. mars fearred the worst, too much fog, zombie-ish, I bare can't see far distance. I will take a pain just playing one the cutscene and kill the TOD to Normal.

Last edited:
How did revert the outfit changes? its the main thing i like it when my mission outfit change i have to start our again with same clothing. Same goes to IV, real worlds, 50s tried revert customize rig but it didn't work, but in pimp 'n' ho's this makes player naked, i cant play this mission in public computers, but i do have know how fix this if player is naked with no keypress automatic on startup btw will pick propler clothing outfit in a suit easier change clothing faster but only for sh03.

How do you remove TOD override? restart the mission, no override. mars fearred the worst, too much fog, zombie-ish, I bare can't see far distance. I will take a pain just playing one the cutscene and kill the TOD to Normal.
Again I can't 100% understand what you're saying but I try my best to answer your questions...

Toggle/Revert Mission Outfit Changes:
The forced mission outfit changes are enabled by default, as in Vanilla SRTT. To disallow missions from changing your outfits automatically, open "game_lib.lua" using a Notepad (or any other text editor) and change "SUI_OUTFIT = true" to "SUI_OUTFIT = false" then save.

Saints Row IV:

I'll create SuperUI for SRIV... eventually. Not sure when.

EDIT: In the case you're still here, here we go.

Remove TOD Override:
@Tales of Gaming created the "No TOD Override For Missions" mod.

Last edited:
SuperUI for SRTT v0.5 released. Moved Cheats and Stats to the cellphone top menu. Camera can still be accessed from Music submenu.
superui_srtt_cellphone_top.png

EDIT (July 29, 2019):
v0.6 released. Added "SUI_HARD" flag to game_lib.lua which makes some missions use co-op specific difficulty setting. Unlike SR2 not many missions have co-op differences. But for those with co-op difficulty, the missions become more intense.

Last edited:
The community features (Camera and Character Upload/Download) can be re-enabled by using My Steelport emulator.
The in-game Camera option saves screen without HUD and in JPEG.
7910183045090338844.jpg
(Screenshot taken from in-game camera)

And no, I don't think I can modify any of My Steelport features. All of its features, even the Login menu, is hardcoded and not exposed to Lua.
The game has an unused function "screenshot" (implemented in game_lib.lua) but it doesn't work (it calls removed functions "screenshot_do" and "screenshot_check_done").

SuperUI for SRTT v0.7 released. Mouse is no longer mandatory to navigate in the Weapons Store menus. Up/Left moves the cursor counterclockwise, and Down/Right moves the cursor clockwise. I know it is unintuitive, but I don't think the game's menu system detects diagonal (multiple) cursor key inputs.

EDIT: SuperUI for SRTT v0.8 released. Moved "New Game" and "Load Game" to the top menu rather than the inside of Campaign menu.

EDIT2: SuperUI for SRTT v0.9 released. You can now instantly replay any Activities from cellphone.

Last edited:
Back