Superhero Costume Cape

They aready did a dlc with 3 to 4 superhero outfits. It is not a mod, but idk what the dlc is called. I think, "comic pack", or something. You might have to look it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's the one. Wait. LOL. After looking at his question, i think he's talking about something else related to the capes. I thought he was wondering about if there are going to be any outfits with capes, or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, yeah. I have the DLC. The question is whether the capes can be made transparent like the Wild Child pants.

The capes remind me of how kids grab a beach towel or something and pin it around their necks with a clothes pin.

Haha, yeah. I have the DLC. The question is whether the capes can be made transparent like the Wild Child pants.

The capes remind me of how kids grab a beach towel or something and pin it around their necks with a clothes pin.
Im not sure if its possible but it might work if you edited the outfit texture and sent the cape to alpha channel but you might have ishues with the mesh showing up in game then as normaly the mesh lists parts that it calls from the texture so I dont know you will have ishues ther

Back