Super Ethical Pack v5 Remastered

Please help me.
I've got a problem - additional mod (remove dual pistols) broke my skills. I couldn't buy additional skills. And when I removed it the Dual pistols skill is still blocked.

Please help me.
I've got a problem - additional mod (remove dual pistols) broke my skills. I couldn't buy additional skills. And when I removed it the Dual pistols skill is still blocked.
I'll see if I can fix it in the next version

In the same situation, I am unable to purchase the skill because the double pistol and double SMG are completely locked.
Is there a way to unlock until the fix?
I'm sorry for the strange English.

In the same situation, I am unable to purchase the skill because the double pistol and double SMG are completely locked.
Is there a way to unlock until the fix?
I'm sorry for the strange English.
Please help me.
Taking a small hiatus from modding because of a lot of personal things, but you can use this save file editor to fix your saves.

UPDATE:
Completely revamped the mod compilation, everything is now much more convenient to install. Added some extra options too and fixed some stuff

Back