Strippers as gang

How to mod Saints row 2,
to have Strippers in your gang to recruit them from the streets? (change your regular gang NPC/texture to stripper NPC/texture)

I hope I am not the only only one who thought about this....

Help is appreciated....

Gentlemen of the Row comes with alternative gang options. When you open GotR, 6 is Extra Gang Types Menu, inside that menu, 10 is Stripper Gang Type Replaces Bodyguard.
Select it and build a new patch, then go to Saints HQ, select bodyguards in gang customization and they should appear as stripper NPCs.

No, this forum is for PC modding only, and discussing console modding is against the rules

3. No console modding - All mods and discussion on this site are only for PC versions - not the console version. We do not allow chat about modding the console versions.

Do you happen to know from which version of the GotR the Extra gang types was included?
Or is it to complicated to do it my self?
Thanks

Last edited:
No idea, just get the latest version which is the most stable one, or wait for them to release the PC patch, which, according to IdolNinja, will be accompanied with a new version of GotR.

Yes that's it. What to change and how, which files etc...
Do I need to modify only patch.vpp_pc or preload too?

Thanks

Last edited:
I looked at GotR's optional mods folder and there is a folder called "gang_style_bodyguard_stripper_mod".
The files it contains are:
  • npc_s_private_mal_lt_1_cha.xtbl
  • npc_s_private_mal_lt_2_cha.xtbl
  • npc_s_private_mal_sol_1_cha.xtbl
  • npc_s_private_mal_sol_2_cha.xtbl

Except for the "<Name></Name>" entry, replace "npc_s_private_mal_lt_1" with "npc_stripper_female", "npc_s_private_mal_lt_2" with "npc_stripper_female", "npc_s_private_mal_sol_1" with "npc_stripper_female_b" and "npc_s_private_mal_sol_2" with "npc_stripper_female_b" respectively.

Last edited:
Back