Streaking Animations

I think he wants the SRIV streaking animations for SRTT. In SRIV they changed the female streaking animation to cover the breasts aswell as the crotch area.

Ok, I've tried editing VPP_PC files, but it always crashes the start menu whenever I repack and add the preload-anim VPP_PC file. Someone said adding a -c parameter fixed the problem, but I don't know what that is. Any advice?
The -c parameter doesn't fix the problem and I probably won't be able to make this for Saints Row the Third until Minimaul releases his updated tools for that game.

Also Saints Row the third only has streaking animations for the male character and those are shared to the female, so if you replace the animations with female animations then the male will also use them.

I see. For future reference, what is the -c parameter?
When using the tools in cmd you use the -c command line parameter to compress the file.
e.g: Gibbed.SaintsRow3.PackVPP.exe -c preload_anim.vpp_pc preload_anim
Gibbed.SaintsRow3.PackVPP.exe [Option] input_directory output_file

If you open cmd then drag and drop Gibbed.SaintsRow3.PackVPP.exe onto it then press enter it should tell you how to use the program with more paramters you can use.

You can use Shift + Right Mouse button to open up this menu and then select Open Command Window here:
upload_2015-11-30_15-55-48.png

Then you can Drag + Drop The Gibbed.SaintsRow3.PackVPP.exe onto the command prompt and when you press enter it will display this information.

Back