Stoppies Help

I can't perform stoppies. I have done some googeling, and found out I need to bind "bike lean forward" to a key. So I get a bike speed up hold lean forward and brakes, fail. I have made several attempts a lot with different bikes

Don't use the handbrake. It's actually pretty simple, once you figure it out:
1. Hold down the accelerator (W by default) until you're going pretty fast
2. Release the accelerator and immediately hold down reverse (S by default) and the lean forward key.

Best place to pull it off is the airport, notably the runways. Pick one of the runways, and drive down it on the bike, doing a wheelie when you start, pulling it as long as possible. Then do a stoppie when you come to a stop at the end of the runway. Then turn around, and do it again going the other way.
Shouldn't take too long to finish it, and then never have to do one ever again unless you really want to.
The advantage of there also is wheelies and stoppies make your bike really unstable, so the lightest tap from a car seems to cause problems, and you can't turn at all. Thus a straight line road with no other traffic.

I know this is an old post but it's likely been figured out by now. I can go ahead and help out with a suggestion. Sandstorms are experts at stoppies while Kenshins dominate the wheelies.

Back