Starting saints row 2 problem

Well, i dont know why when i start saints row 2, it get stuck on 40% without a reason, since i dont have any file with .lua on gentlemen of the row, "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" its pure texture files. can someone help me?

No, i usually play without them, last time i played was last week, since i wanted to make some screenshots, and then for some reason, it got stuck in 40%, tryed to delete mods, but didnt work

Cheats won't affect how the game loads. Verify your Steam cache, reinstall GotR and see if that helps.

Didnt Work... :(
upload_2020-1-19_17-57-55.png

Try a clean build of GotR with no optional mods selected, if that doesn't work maybe reinstalling the game completely will get rid of any corrupt files.

Reinstalling the game i tryed 3 times and still the same problem, i will try to build GotR with no optional mods.

Reinstalling the game i tryed 3 times and still the same problem, i will try to build GotR with no optional mods.
Sounds a lot like you installed a mod with an error in a .xtbl file. Do you have any mods installed?

Now that you mention it..yeah, the mod that corrects the clip of the mac-10, the classic sr1 shotgun and as12 riot, julius and donnie skins from nova spe (nice skins btw F13), sr1 street textures and sky, sr1 car colors, the swat npc's with helmet and sr2 WRP v3..

Back