SRV Ideas thread.

Bosozoku car parts for some cars and vans. Including the star/straw shaped exhausts (in GTA Online misunderstood as the Shakotan Exhaust).

If anything I better still be in control of the Zin just saying. Other than that id say work on the character models aka The "Bewbs" they just look so odd between 50 - 100, female hands are pretty manly as well.

This.
In terms of gameplay it would be similar to SR3, with the character customization of SR2 and an improve weapon custimization feature. Finally as a bonus for completing the game you can use the powers from SR4 via a toggeble upgrade
This.
More interiors (store, campaign and misc all in the open world)
Bring back health items from SR2.
Replayable missions.
More in-depth gang customization.
Ability to travel to both Stilwater and Steelport via a series of highways, bridges and underwater tunnels.
A more detailed Steelport.
Day\Night cycle with improved weather effects.
Enemy gangs are lead by familiar faces from past games.
Law enforcement groups would the Stilwater PD, Steelport PD, Sheriff's Department, FBI, National Gaurd, Ultor and STAG
Ability to customize all vehicles (for example the Challenger or the VTOLs).
More in-depth character customization (like in SR2).
Overall tone to be more in line with SR2 (Grim with a hint of dystopia) or SR3 (Flashy Dystopia with cyberpunk\near-future elements)
Improved weapon customization from SR4 or seperate weapons like SR2.
Less generic civilian NPC's.
More variety in law enforcer designs.
Have varied enemy types like in SR3.
Bigger and better DLC packs.
Improved mod support.
More destructive scenery (like in SR2).

- For making both kind of players happy (who likes superpowers, and who don't), the player isn't the president anymore, and have a double life, sometimes as the Boss of the Saints, and sometimes as a superhero (with custom name), but the superhero side will be optional, the main story will focus only on the Boss of the Saints side, but of course, completing the superhero side quests will unlock some features early, and after completing all superhero side quests, the player will have the option to toggle superpowers on/off anytime including in replayable missions, until all superhero side quests are completed superpowers will only be available in those side quests.

- 2 DLC Crossover, Agents of Mayhem and Red Faction (if possible);
- More interaction with pedestrians like kissing (the npc may or may not like it);
- Friendship+ (the "+" is for something more) system with allies, the higher the friendship+ with a specific homie, by using them, you gain more XP/Money, the homie gains a health boost and deals more damage to enemies;
- ALL Clothing from previous games (clothing and good suits like Iron Saint, not things like Digital Dino, Alien Suits...);
- ALL in-game Clothing in stores (some as unlockables of course), including npc clothing;
- Homies/Gang clothing customization;
- An option for creating four additional original characters to be your gang members;
- Remove the default fixed colors and add RGB+O sliders (O=Opacity, for any clothing or make-up), showing numbers from 0 to 255, for changing the colors of body, hair, eyes, make-up, tattoo, clothing, vehicles, gang;
- Eyes different styles with RGB sliders. Optional different color for an eye;
- Compatibility with previous games for the Boss character;
- Bring back double-colored hair;
- Bring back Cruise Control;
- Radio stations with the best songs from previous games, plus some new ones;
- Censor/Uncensor toggle, and with a censor that makes sense, like censoring the genitalia and nipples, not censoring what don't exist;
- Sliders for detailed body customization like the character's face. Separated Sex Appeal options for both Breast and Butt with sliders for changing their format/height/weight (for jiggling)/roundness/direction/...;
- Local character exporting/importing;
- Could use the same engine of SRTT/SRIV/SRGOOH with graphics options, for low-end users (custom, ultra-high, high, medium, low, ultra-low);
- GOG release from the start, like some games are being released these days, not years later. GOG DLCs released the same day too.

Last edited:
Optimization would be a welcome thing. I recently tried SRIV on 4k and the the difference in FPS in some areas is huge. Especially when the Zin ship in simulation is in FOV, the FPS just tanks.
Other than that, it would be welcome if things were less complicated. I respect it that Volition games have their own file formats defined, but it feels like it's taking potential away instead of creating it.

I agree that making collabs with different games at least from Volition or even THQ Nordic as a whole would be beneficial. It's been a thing for nearly half a decade in the east, and the west is slowly starting to catch up.
One thing I didn't like about Saints Row 3 and 4's clothing was that for female characters it always looked really bulky.

Eitherway, at the time it was a speculation about SRV, but it would probably more appropriate to call it the next Saints Row installment.

One thing I didn't like about Saints Row 3 and 4's clothing was that for female characters it always looked really bulky.

This, yes. I understand the reason... but still, for the same reason i like very few vanilla clothes. Same with the male characters, even the skinny build looks way to bulky

This, yes. I understand the reason... but still, for the same reason i like very few vanilla clothes. Same with the male characters, even the skinny build looks way to bulky
The variety of customized clothes and the cloth simulation is still far superior to any other game I have played. I can't find any other game with all those options.

The variety of customized clothes and the cloth simulation is still far superior to any other game I have played. I can't find any other game with all those options.
I agree, however the bulky aspect is what bugs me just little. More noticeable on some clothes. But i get why, they are made this way to prevent clipping issues.

Back