SRV Confirmed + New great info!

I've compiled every nit-pick of information I've collect in a long period of time in order to make these 2 short little videos in-depthly explaining all the info I know about Saints Row 5! I have included ALL links to every article/video I have watched in order to attain these pieces of info for those who are already speculating.

I really hope you enjoy, and I deeply apologize if you don't. I just wanted to make two informative videos for fellow SR lovers like myself. Thank you so much for taking the time to review this thread.

Last edited:
Not to burst any bubbles, but I'm pretty sure we all know that there's going to be another Saints Row game, considering Deep Silver bought the company and franchise specifically for that reason.
Couldn't say it better my self it wouldn't make sense deep silver buying a series do one game then done thats not how deep silver roles :/

SR5 is only confirmed when Volition and/or Deep Silver announces it, and they have not done so.
Not to burst any bubbles, but I'm pretty sure we all know that there's going to be another Saints Row game, considering Deep Silver bought the company and franchise specifically for that reason.
Couldn't say it better my self it wouldn't make sense deep silver buying a series do one game then done thats not how deep silver roles :/

Well, considering they hired 100 new staff members at V, and are re-modeling the HQ, I'd definitely put money on that there will be a fifth game.

- Also, to address KurganNazzir, I guess you are correct though, you don't know for sure until Volition themselves confirm it.

Well, considering they hired 100 new staff members at V, and are re-modeling the HQ, I'd definitely put money on that there will be a fifth game.

- Also, to address KurganNazzir, I guess you are correct though, you don't know for sure until Volition themselves confirm it.
I think the evidence is pointing towards a zombies based saints row or a time travel based I mean think about it going through time do old missions from sr1 and 2 and 3 see dead homies like carlos agin and all. Try to change the future for them to be alive and not die make sure u don't get in that explostion wait just realized if all of that didn't happen u wouldn't be president but more of a crual asshole leader to the saints along with johnny gat. Cuz the movie deals and all just made the leader and johnny gat go soft and if the leader didn't get in the explosion he wouldn't meet shandi and perice and carlos so damit hmm would love to change the time line some how with this time travel theme in the next game.Personly I think voltion should keep with the wackiness sr3 and 4 were great. I didn't like the car chases and races and stuff I rather it keep on going the path its going. Cuz gta takes the serious path but people don't like sr wacky path they both have there paths leave them alone there fine it gives u options to play with if ur looking for fucked up fun sr is ur friend if u want serious and all gta will be ur friend but this stuff has been already said just re saying it.

Last edited:
lol

sNWY3Xf.jpg

Last edited:
If you wanted to attract me - well, you did.
I don't want any uncertified leaks.

This is really old information really, except that Volition hired new people. Always better news then hearing they had to fire people of course. And yes, Volition was only taken by Deep Silver because of Saints Row. I think that is the only game they have rights on, no? Red Faction was bought by Nordic Games, and as far as I know, that was the only other big Volition title. Sooooooooo... As long as the news "Volition has been let go and doesn't exist anymore" isn't spreading around, SR5 is a fact. I am just really curious what they will do with it. Reboot, remake or continue on 4? Rumors have it they will continue on 4, but that can still change. The fact that we haven't heard anything yet, is probably because they are remaking or creating an engine for the next Saints Row, which means (hopefully) we will see a Saints Row like never before with a beautifull city, character creation, customisations, possibillities, everything we all want to come back to Saints Row.

Last edited:
I think the evidence is pointing towards a zombies based saints row or a time travel based I mean think about it going through time do old missions from sr1 and 2 and 3 see dead homies like carlos agin and all. Try to change the future for them to be alive and not die make sure u don't get in that explostion wait just realized if all of that didn't happen u wouldn't be president but more of a crual asshole leader to the saints along with johnny gat. Cuz the movie deals and all just made the leader and johnny gat go soft and if the leader didn't get in the explosion he wouldn't meet shandi and perice and carlos so damit hmm would love to change the time line some how with this time travel theme in the next game.Personly I think voltion should keep with the wackiness sr3 and 4 were great. I didn't like the car chases and races and stuff I rather it keep on going the path its going. Cuz gta takes the serious path but people don't like sr wacky path they both have there paths leave them alone there fine it gives u options to play with if ur looking for fucked up fun sr is ur friend if u want serious and all gta will be ur friend but this stuff has been already said just re saying it.

I respect your opinion, but in my view I truly prefer the gangster style gameplay of the first two games instead of the route they have taken now. Don't get me wrong the games now are very fun, it's just, to me, there is little to no replay value with them. I mean I must of beat SR1/SR2 over 5 times and for SR:TT and SRIV I've only beaten once and that was that. I know I will purchase the game even if they do something NO-ONE would ever expect, so, until they announce something, or release a trailer, etc. we will just have to play the waiting game, and hope they will give us at least a tease soon.

This is really old information really, except that Volition hired new people. Always better news then hearing they had to fire people of course. And yes, Volition was only taken by Deep Silver because of Saints Row. I think that is the only game they have rights on, no? Red Faction was bought by Nordic Games, and as far as I know, that was the only other big Volition title. Sooooooooo... As long as the news "Volition has been let go and doesn't exist anymore" isn't spreading around, SR5 is a fact. I am just really curious what they will do with it. Reboot, remake or continue on 4? Rumors have it they will continue on 4, but that can still change. The fact that we haven't heard anything yet, is probably because they are remaking or creating an engine for the next Saints Row, which means (hopefully) we will see a Saints Row like never before with a beautifull city, character creation, customisations, possibillities, everything we all want to come back to Saints Row.

Well, my good sir, if you took a look of the date of the second video, you can see that it was uploaded 4 months ago, which could explain why the news in that one is old to you. The workers info, however was uploaded just a few days ago which obviously is reason of why that one is more up to date, and such. You know what, that is great point too! I never thought of that fact of because we haven't really seen any good information yet quite possibly because of the fact of a new engine being built or just upgrading graphics, etc.

Back