SRT IV - Get Commander & Chief Edition (Pre-Order Bonus)

Hi,

I thought I share this if some don't know of it yet or if you do great but if not check it out. The gun looks cool, the costume is so and so and well "Eagle Jet" looks totally weird o_O!

Screaming Eagle: Fire rockets out your talons or invoke the sonic scream attack
Uncle Sam Uniform: Deliver Justice Americana style. Made in the USA
'Merica weapon: Flamethrowers, rockets....everything but the kitchen sink

-Feel free to move it to the correct place if placed wrong...Thanks-

I really don't like this. Barely any gameplay footage or info has been released about this game and they're already announcing pre-order DLC? It doesn't even look that good honestly. The Uncle Sam suit looks like it's made from retextured SR3 objects, and from what I've heard the Eagle jet is just a VTOL with a new model. The 'Merica weapon is pretty badass though.

I agree wholeheartedly as far as the lack of footage is concerned. They should've released the PAX demo video right after PAX finished up. If they don't release footage alongside their interview with Idol, then I'll really start to get worried.

Supposedly the Eagle jet is supposed to be an upgraded model of the VTOL, though, so that's a thing, and the real "meat" of this pack is the weapon.

I can certainly agree about "Gameplay Video Footage", all we saw so far is a "Teaser Trailer" with bits and pieces of gameplay. Yea they should release the PAX Demo.

Back