SPOILERS SR4 Mod Request Compliation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of being controversial/banned/etc...

How about some way to mod in the SR4 Shaundi loyalty mission that's cut from the Australian release? That is, assuming it's just dummied out and not a full-blown removal from the game

i think it will be easier if you just buy the international edition since PC and PS3 versions has no region locks.

If it is on PC, just find someone not from Australia to buy and "gift" you the copy. It works for L4D2 back then for my brother.

Last edited:
At the risk of being controversial/banned/etc...

How about some way to mod in the SR4 Shaundi loyalty mission that's cut from the Australian release? That is, assuming it's just dummied out and not a full-blown removal from the game

Circumventing Australian law is not something we would allow on this site.

i think it will be easier if you just buy the international edition since PC and PS3 versions has no region locks.

If it is on PC, just find someone not from Australia to buy and "gift" you the copy. It works for L4D2 back then for my brother.
I'm not sure you would even be able to activate a ROW version on an Australian account.

Add the high class suit back, it does not seem to be in the initiation station and I'm sad atm.

There is only one mod I used on my first play through of SRTT. One that changes the view from an "Over the shoulder" third person to a "True (centered)" third person.

My biggest request is that they show some love towards Blender when they release the Modding tools.

Chances are that all the tools are going to aimed towards 3D Studio Max in which case I may need to have a partner in crime with the apropiate software in order to get my mods into the game.

I'm already working on a few guns to get into the game... Hopefully.
That's just because internally all we use is 3DS Max, so it naturally comes that way. We don't have any problem with Blender and we're actually making changes internally to make things like this easier in the future, but unfortunately I doubt it will be back-ported to the SR3/4 engine. The output from 3DS Max is an xml file though which is simplish and should be fairly straight forward for making an exporter in Blender or any other package.

After having read that there wouldn't be a day-night cycle, I will be for any mods that enables it.

Cheese, I'm late on reading this thread. I hope that is not true! Night time in SR3 is my favorite time of day.
Been playing a bit of SR2 lately too, same there. Night is just better. Explosions brighter, neon lights, high contrast background where
tracer fire shows up with great effect.
What the hell were they thinking removing night time? That seems so insane I can't believe they did that.

So, yah, HUGE thumbs up for night time if it is at all possible.

@Uzi, Then you shouldn't have a problem. From what I have read, once you break out of your prison they keep the world/simulation in a perpetual night cycle to give it a more oppressive atmosphere. As you start to take more and more control the oppressive feel starts to fade (i.e. they start slowing turning the light back up).

We could definitely use more tattoos. Nice simple omes, like flames, lightning bolts, random chinese/japanese characters, chains.

Idunno most of the tattoos available are a bit overcomplex, or cater to a really spacific theme. I want some more tatoos that would flavor up my huge red skinned Fire the ed supervillain. and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back