Sr3 Ciy Mods WIth Awesomeness

This Mod Includes Stag Active, Stag Notoriety Area Active, Saints Are Now Hated In Steelport, Stilwater Can Be Traveled To All You Have To Do Is Go South Of
Kinzies Hideout And Many More Mods Are Included. This Mod Has The Drawbridges down, The zombie island is now like it was before there were zombies there, The HQ Is Saints Purple Again, Stag Chases You Again, The HQ Is Now A Notoriety Area, Some Peds Have Picket Signs saying No Saints In Steelport, Don't Let The Saints Take Over Our City ETC.

Attachments

• Sr3 City Mods.zip
    5 KB · Views: 2,412
nice mod just looked at it but 2 things need to fixed 1 the invisible barrier that turns the player around need to be bigger and 2 id like it to work with the sand box + mod too

id like it to work with the sand box + mod too

What's the point? Sandbox+ let's you do all of that in real time and change them back and forth...

yeah but ur Telepor to stillwater does not work but other than that yeah

You can still toggle the Stilwater zone on with Sandbox+ which is exactly what this does.

nice mod just looked at it but 2 things need to fixed 1 the invisible barrier that turns the player around need to be bigger and 2 id like it to work with the sand box + mod too
Hey I'll Try To Fix The Invisible Barrier And If I Do I'll Update The Mod OK:cool:

well what the button bind command to toggle it then?

It's right there in the readme:
6 + PGDOWN = Cycle Stilwater states

Back