SR3 Bike Handling Mod

Mod: Hobbs' Bike Handling Mod
Author: Hobbs
Version: 1.0

Description: This is just a little mod I put together to try and make the motorcycles in SR3 a bit more fun to drive. I have included 3 versions for your individual preference. The mod only includes files for the X-2 Phantom and Bloody Cannoness thus far.

V1:
I toned down the steering responsiveness, increased leaning angle, decreased leaning speed, and increased braking power. Includes files for the Bloody Cannoness and X-2 Phantom.

V2:
Slightly less responsive steering compared to v1, normal leaning angle, decreased leaning speed, and increased braking power. Includes files for the Bloody Cannoness and X-2 Phantom.

V3:
Less responsive steering compared to v2, reduced leaning angle and lean speed, and increased braking power. Includes files for the Bloody Cannoness and X-2 Phantom.

I also recommend getting Shitface's 'Non-Greasy Motorcycles' mod, which vastly improves the 2 wheel experience by making it more difficult to get knocked off your bike.

Driving Technique: Since the responsiveness is toned down, I would recommend using the braking or drifting technique (before the turn) to take sharp corners at high speeds.

Install: Place files in the SR3 main directory located here...
64 bit systems - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third
32 bit systems - C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third

Removal: Delete the following files from your install directory...
bike_bc01_veh
bike_cyber01_veh

Credits: saintsrowmods.com for having a great collection of mods and tools to help improve the game!

Attachments

• Hobbs_Bike_Mod_V1_Fast.7z
    3.4 KB · Views: 1,070
  • Hobbs_Bike_Mod_V2_Normal.7z
    3.4 KB · Views: 1,082
  • Hobbs_Bike_Mod_V3_Slow.7z
    3.4 KB · Views: 1,033
Back