SR2's NR4 by Joe and Flow

NR4_header Kopie.jpg

*remade version on the left, Saints Row 2 version on the right

Hey there,
After not having made a mod in quite a while, I decided to bring back another weapon from Saints Row 2. This time, I replaced the "Renegade Pistol" costume for the Quickshot Pistol with a remade version of the NR4.

The NR4 resembles the Glock 21 and was heavily used by the Stilwater Police Department in Saints Row 2.

As always, @50percentJoe made the additional texture variants and helped me with the descriptions. Leave him a like for his awesome work!

Install instructions:

Drag and Drop all files from the .rar-archive below into your Saints Row IV root folder
(...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\)

Screenshots:
2015-01-26_00001.jpg

2015-01-26_00009.jpg

2015-01-26_00008.jpg

Attachments

• NR4.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,410
Any chance of porting this to SR:TT?
You could technically port this mod to SRTT, as it's essentially just a matter of replacing mesh files and tweaking some tables. However, I'm not planning to do so myself because I'd like to further test the modding patch by uploading stuff to SRIV's workshop at the moment. It's not that I don't want to revisit some of my past mods in the future, but porting them to the new mod format so that they don't replace vanilla costumes alone will take a lot of work.

Totally understandable. Any tips/advice on how I could import it over? It's by far my favorite weapon mod, and I'd love to have it in the previous game.

Totally understandable. Any tips/advice on how I could import it over? It's by far my favorite weapon mod, and I'd love to have it in the previous game.
Well, I don't think any of the used mesh/texture formats changed, so I guess you could add the files to SRTT by editing one of SRTT's *.ASMs. You would have to replace another weapon though since there's no way to add new assets to that game. You could also request the mod on this site, so an experienced modder can do this for you. I would not have a problem with anyone porting the gun over to Saints Row 3 as long as they mention Joe and me in their release thread.

I can't decide between this or the XMAC. Is there a way to have them both?
I'm currently working on porting my mods to the new format, which will make them perfectly compatible with one another. However, the patch that will make the mods in that format work is not yet available to the public.

Back