SR2's AR-50 XMAC

comparison.png

*original SR2 version on the left, SR4 remake on the right

newSkins.png
*new weapon skins by @50percentJoe

Hey there,

I'm finally back with another Saints Row 2 weapon remake. This time, I replaced the "EM Railgun" in order to bring back one of my personal favorites from SR2. The "AR-50 XMAC" is probably Stilwater's most overpowered rifle and was primarily used by the Masako.

PS: Shout-outs to @Donhonk, who helped me to make this weapon work.

Install instructions:

Drag and Drop all files from the .rar-archive below into your Saints Row IV root folder (...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\)

Update 1.3:

-fixed the glitch pointed out by @Tezza
-made the rifle dispense brass
-added a matching weapon icon

Update 2.0:

-added all remaining texture variants + strings

Screenshots:

UltorScreens (1).jpg

UltorScreens (2).jpg

Attachments

• XMAC_2.0.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,318
Last edited:
Is there a way I could make it replace the EM Railgun costume rather than the Mercenary LMG? I'm really fond of the latter.
Amazing job by the way, it's looking really great!

Is there a way I could make it replace the EM Railgun costume rather than the Mercenary LMG? I'm really fond of the latter.
Amazing job by the way, it's looking really great!

I feel you. Just wait for the next version.

Edit: There you go!

Last edited:
Nice. I hope the next one you make is the K-6 Krukov (AK-47).

Also could someone create a step-by-step tutorial to making the asm files compatible with separate models/skins? Keeps making them either the models invisible or uses the default skin whenever I try using the asm streaming tool.

Last edited:

Also could someone create a step-by-step tutorial to making the asm files compatible with separate models/skins? Keeps making them either the models invisible or uses the default skin whenever I try using the asm streaming tool.

0) Make sure the files inside your STR2s are named exactly like the original ones
1) Download Minimaul's SRIV tools
2) Move the mods in question into your Saints Row IV folder. (Only overwrite ASMs. If you're asked to overwrite STR2s, your mods probably aren't compatible)
3) Double click ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe
4) Wait until the program finishes updating your ASMs
5) Launch Saints Row IV

I would also LOVE the AK47 from SR2

Back