SR2 Steam version Runs at 1 frame for 20 seconds

I Have a PC with RX 5700xt and R5 3600 Paired with NVME 4 SSD . I'm not even making this UP it is Literally 1 frame for 20 seconds and it depends on time of the day , the Dawn and Nights are Usually smooth but in The afternoon it is Bloody a hell . mean while the GOG galaxy version works just fine .

and another thing I've noticed is " When we install HUGE GOTR patches Steam version will go Out of Video Memory mod , it starts lag n textures / polygons go Disappear " At The Same Time The GOG Galaxy Version Runs like a Champ with The Same Patch " .

I Have a PC with RX 5700xt and R5 3600 Paired with NVME 4 SSD . I'm not even making this UP it is Literally 1 frame for 20 seconds and it depends on time of the day , the Dawn and Nights are Usually smooth but in The afternoon it is Bloody a hell . mean while the GOG galaxy version works just fine .

and another thing I've noticed is " When we install HUGE GOTR patches Steam version will go Out of Video Memory mod , it starts lag n textures / polygons go Disappear " At The Same Time The GOG Galaxy Version Runs like a Champ with The Same Patch " .

Ohhhh you are Anonymous wolf lol glad to see you... This also happen inBarrio district and the mountain got frame drop
Like that..

yeah it runs like a slide show
Fr i gotta admit it the snow mods also makes it alot worse(not insulting the one who made it but it also affect the framedrops when i test it/without that mods) with that... Other areas seems fine barrio and mountain looks like have alot issues for the lighting that cause frame drops so badly

Back