SR2 Refuses To Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, a week or so ago, I got a crack SR2 copy. But here's the catch: It didn't work. Even with GoTR mod. I have a windows 8.1 (HP) laptop, these are my specs:
Processor: AMD E1-2100 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.00 GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB (3.47 GB Usable)
System type: 64 bit operating system, x64 based processor
Is there any reason why it won't work? am I doing something wrong? or is it my PC? respond back and tell me what's going on! Thanks for reading this! :)

Alright. I'm going to buy it! Thanks for the suggestion! I'm sure it'll work when I have a real copy. :)
Once you have purchased a copy, please PM me and/or Minimaul with proof of ownership or else you will be banned.
You have one week from today.

If at that time, it still doesn't work, then we can provide you with technical support.

Once you have purchased a copy, please PM me and/or Minimaul with proof of ownership or else you will be banned.
You have one week from today.

If at that time, it still doesn't work, then we can provide you with technical support.
Wait. I'm not trying to back-talk you, but, if I don't buy a copy within a week, you're going to ban me!? But hey thanks for providing me with technical support. I'm going to buy a copy ASAP.

Wait. I'm not trying to back-talk you, but, if I don't buy a copy within a week, you're going to ban me!? But hey thanks for providing me with technical support. I'm going to buy a copy ASAP.
Because piracy is not supported on this forum.

Here piracy is a real crime - if you do this shit, you either buy the game or go away.
You got treated quite gently anyway, most of pirates get banned instantly. ;)

Last edited:

Because piracy is not supported on this forum.
Here piracy is a real crime - if you do this shit, you either buy the game or go away.
You got treated quite gently anyway, most of pirates get banned instantly. ;)
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back