sr2 picking up more things possible?

so like could you make it possible to pick up cars like having super strength and stuff cause you can already pick up stop signs why not cars :D i would like to request picking up cars[if possible] or just more things in general

Actually making improvised weapons for SR3 is impossible, also picking up cars. Yeah, there are Murderbrawl XXXI weapons, but they can't be used properly in open world since nobody found out how preload their models. I did an mod for unlocking Murderbrawl XXXI weapons by cheats, but they're invisible and... they don't work like improvised weapons at all because you can't pick up them from the street.
You'll have to wait for SR4.
EDIT:
Wait... you wrote "you can already pick up stop signs"... are we talking about the same game? o_O

Posted in the wrong forum. He's talking about sr2. Moving thread.

EDIT:
It's also impossible with our limited tools.

i said sr2 how did i post in the wrong forum it was mod requests

You posted in the Saints Row: The Third Mod Requests subforum. We don't have a mod request subforum for SR2 since there is minimal activity for that game, so I moved your thread to SR2 General Chat. Also, while we're talking about proper use of the forum, please make an effort and review the forum rules, specifically:
Forum Rules said:
DO make an effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation to the best of your ability. We understand that some of our user base has English as a second language, but at least try and make an effort; this means capitalizing the first letter of sentences, using punctuation, not substituting numbers instead of letters (2 instead of too,) not posting in all lower or upper case, etc.

Back