SR2 PC Port Fix Multiplayer Revival

This is gonna be lit out of all the amazing things thats gonna happen to this port when fixed I am most hyped for the multiplayer resurrection cannot wait.

That is very true. The same exact thing happened to Saints Row 1 when it became backwards compatible in early 2018. It wasn't special at the time but man that was a good time. I plan on using my modding capabilities to maybe make some multiplayer mods such as bringing the GoTR clothing to the multiplayer clothing lists, or new maps if I can figure it out. I'll stand by the community every step of the way.

Sounds damn good I'd love to see the GOTR clothing in SR2 Multiplayer Masako uniform would be lit.

Sounds damn good I'd love to see the GOTR clothing in SR2 Multiplayer Masako uniform would be lit.
Yeah.. There should be a mod like GoTR that is for Multiplayer that's just as accepted. Maybe make it so you can see what mods are running in the server list. There's a lot of room for nice features. Hell, maybe even peer2peer file sharing to download the required mods for a server.. Like a dedicated server that you can run on your pc and host the mods you want. Damn my mind is racing now. Im fuckin hyped if i can play online

Man, if someone can mod Protect Tha Pimp into Saints Row 2... But, that's just wishful thinking.

Back