I use only vanilla gotr mod (without additional mods, that built-in patch) with hd textures by Masamaru and your mission fix mod (only, without other your mods). Yesterday i checked game without gotr mod and used only your mission fix mod, but the game still crashed. Operating system is licensed 8.1 version, gpu - geforce 940m. I think, that problems can be in the missing lines of dialogues in the files le_strings (with Russian localization).
the dialouge were done in the .lua file (the missions scripts) and not with strings. unless its something to do with the symbols.

It's may be (crashing dlc5 mission), because i use russian version of the game
I've been messing around in the Russian version of sr2 and found no problems.
20170407204206_1.jpg

Can you tell me, please? How can I use your mod without Gentlemen of the row? I want to chek part of your mod (fixed missions) wihout gotr.

Can you tell me, please? How can I use your mod without Gentlemen of the row? I want to chek part of your mod (fixed missions) wihout gotr.
You can try it but there's a 99% chance it will not work.

I've tried everything: english version of game, without gotr, from different saves, removed helptext words from dlc05.lua file, but nothing. This may be because I have windows 8.1.

I really like the Saints Row 1 Running animation you added. But other than this, there are some more things that would be cool to see added/recreated from SR1. First thing is the gun holding animations. Your character in SR1 held guns sideways instead of the right way and I wonder if you could recreate it. Secondly, chain physics. When you wore a chain in SR1 it bounced around and stuff. I see this as being impossible to recreate currently but i'd like to see your thoughts. Finally is, the Saints Row 1 Multiplayer taunts. There was a total of 4 taunts on SR1 multiplayer accessible by the dpad. I wonder if theyre in the files or would have to remake from scratch. Another thing just as an idea is the SR1 drugs which are in a drugs file in SR2. But theyre grayed out so you cant access them.

Another thing just as an idea is the SR1 drugs which are in a drugs file in SR2. But theyre grayed out so you cant access them.
The reason why they are grayed out is the textures and meshes isn't in the game files of Saints Row 2.

I really like the Saints Row 1 Running animation you added. But other than this, there are some more things that would be cool to see added/recreated from SR1. First thing is the gun holding animations. Your character in SR1 held guns sideways instead of the right way and I wonder if you could recreate it. Secondly, chain physics. When you wore a chain in SR1 it bounced around and stuff. I see this as being impossible to recreate currently but i'd like to see your thoughts. Finally is, the Saints Row 1 Multiplayer taunts. There was a total of 4 taunts on SR1 multiplayer accessible by the dpad. I wonder if theyre in the files or would have to remake from scratch. Another thing just as an idea is the SR1 drugs which are in a drugs file in SR2. But theyre grayed out so you cant access them.
I can't remake them from scratch but I will see if they are in the games files.

Back