Oh ok. Well despite that you did a good job bringing them back, and I look forward to downloading this.

Reactions: F13
UPDATE:
  • The west side rollerz have been replaced with the rogue saints from SR undercover
  • I think i found a way to bring back ronin, brotherhoood and samedi to their respected territories
  • I've added in the most badass throwing weapon and i will add two more new weapons (I just have think of ideas first.)
  • I will release v XVIII sometime march. (it'll be the mods 1 year aniversary 21st march.)

[UPDATE 22/03/17] NEW VERSION OUT NOW!
  • PLATINUM TEC9
  • NEW MISSIONS ( help carlos' brother escape the rogue masako, brotherhood and ronin revived and stop the rogue saints!)
  • 3 NEW GANGS (stilwater biker gang, rogue saints, gothic gang)
  • PLATINUM RPG
  • BLUE SPAS12
  • THROWING KNIFE WEAPON
  • Fixed additional homies mod
  • GANGS POST GAME (Brotherhood spawn in nuke plant, samedi in prison)
  • new outfit (as requestedby someone)
  • sr1 pimp slap (disclaimer: Found in files; not ported.)
  • green pimpcane (since st. patricks day was last week.)
  • improved Homie spawn info (Gat now has a knife, shaundi has a machete and pierce has a mac and a baseball bat)
  • Richie and Laura homies.
I'm pretty sure this is the biggest update for this mod, enjoy!

I like the new gangs but backing up your saves are strongly recommended.

backing up your saves are strongly recommended.
For the missions? I removed the mod and loaded a save with them completed And had no problems but still probably a good idea just incase.
I like the new gang
thanks, I included an info.txt that explains the story behind the gangs and the missions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Ryan_saint_2, tell me please!
How can I pass a mission dlc5 (the mission with cutscene on island)?
When I must leave the island, the time ends and mission stops.

Last edited:
Dear Ryan_saint_2, tell me please!
How can I pass a mission dlc5 (the mission with cutscene on island)?
When I must leave the island, the time ends and mission stops.
sorry, I was supposed to address that gltch; right before I uploaded the mod the missions crashed my game so id to start the mod from scratch and I accidentley left that glitch. ill upload a fix later on.

I change your mission file (with dlc5) to the file from the gentlemen of the row.

It turned out funny, because player need to complete 2 same missions (twice from the helicopter to protect the truck)

[IMPORTANT UPDATE!] --1/april/2017
I was messing around in saints row 2 modding when i managed to make a few small mods that completley fixed the whole pc port!no more crashes and the frame rate runs better, parts of the game won't be broken due to one small random change! Drop the files into the "MODDERS PUT YOUR OWN PERSONAL MODS HERE" folder than re-build your patch

Attachments

• SAINTS ROW 2 FIX.rar
    476.6 KB · Views: 359
Back