SR2 Female Enemies Mod

Discussion in 'Mod Requests' started by kristopher.shafer.marill, Apr 5, 2019.

1. for quite a while i have played heavily modded saints row games, even creating my own female enemy mods for saints row 3, 4 and finally figured out Gat Out Of Hell. but lately i have run into a problem, trying to create a Female Enemies mod for saints row 2, it isn't as easy as the other games i mentioned. so i was wondering if someone could make a mod that changes all generic NPCs to female. more accurately, for example, whenever possible, cops would spawn in as female if there is a female variant for that type and same thing with enemy gangs. mainly i mean this for ANY NPC that has a male and female version. nothing that makes no sense such as a cheerleader spawning in place of a construction worker considering they are all presumably male in the game. i would appreciate if someone could make it or guide me through what needs to be done. i know how to unpack the files, make changes, and then repack them for use in the game. i just need some "guidance" to get it to work. if need be, i will save what i have done into a zip file and then the someone else can take it to the next step if they want or guide me through. i could care less which. i just want this mod finished.

Attached Files:

2. Like I said in the previous post, it's going to be a daunting task, not going to be an overnight success. There are more NPCs in the game than you realize. By the way I installed your mod and it crashes SR2 all the time. Something wasn't done right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice