SR2 Church Crib 0.1

Discussion in 'Mods in Progress' started by Colton Freeman, May 11, 2020.

1. This mod makes the renovated church, (in the Saints Row District) a crib, it doesn't add much, just an extra place to change clothes, replay missions, get cash, and also change out your weapons, its not like the original church in Saints Row 1, it doesn't have a spawn point, (I honestly didn't test that), but it was made with the Nova SPE Alternative Cribs (Just wanted to give credit, because i wouldn't be able to make this without their mod) Though it is a step in the right direction for a Saints Row 1 look alike, we will probably never get a Saints Row pc port

And if someone can please make a crib.xtbl for this (mainly because when i did, the game would always crash) I will include you in the work of this mod

I forgot to mention that the crib does not show up on the map, but when you get to the location it will have all the essentials of a regular crib that's in the game (besides the tv)

Weapons, and Mission Replay:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Safe, and Wardrobe:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  2. Ok so instead of adding a new crib to the xtbl i think you have to replace stuff for now. For example, go into the AISHA crib part and rename it to Saints Church and do it that way.

3. I don't exactly want to replace things, but i'll try to see if it will work, (and won't crash saves that are saved there)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice